I’ve been writing and venting my heart out in this site for quite long time but I’d NEVER (capslock para intense 😀 ) had any idea about this “Giving Out Awards” ceremony. It’s flattering, y’all know! 😀 Not until recently when I read some of the blogs doing these so called “letter chains” or “Q and A” or whatever you may want to call it. 🙂 Lez say, trending?
Not only that it’s written as part of her rules (rule # 1: Thank the person who nominated you.) but I thank you aysabaw because I could sense that you’re way too “virtual conversationalist”!! She simply nominates me by saying “pauso ka ng tuldok eh”. And yes, she’s talking about the “periods” in between M.I.C.H.A.E.L.A. Enough and I might spoil other details! 😀 Here we go. ❤
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate five other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for bloggers you nominated. The harder, the better. 😀
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
Question and Answer Portion (Ala Miss U 😀 😀 )
- If you could turn back the hands of time, when and where would you want to go back to and what would you like to do or change?
Bang. Well, I’d like to go back to a point when and where did the tension start. By then, maybe I could apply my basic knowledge about human behavior and make them understand that there’s no need to break the relationship further. The least thing I could do. 🙂
2. What is your favorite book?
General Psychology book. Don’t make me sound like it’s too obvious. 😀 😀
3. What is you favorite song at the moment?
Hedge Hammer by Fifth Harmony.
4. If there’s one place that you dream of going to, where is that and why would you like to go there?
Rome. My Mama (hey Happy Mother’d Day) is so religious that I want her to tour around Rome with Papa.
5. We all have frustrations in life. We have dreams that never came to life. Do you have any dreams or ambitions that you really wanted to do or to be but fate never gave you a chance to pursue it? If you have what is it?
I’m a frustrated volleyball player, dancer and piano player. Cry with me now. 😦 😦 It’s something that my mind used to tell me I can but my body won’t cooperate.
Enough with excuses and lemme begin my nomination:
Dear bloggers, to cut off the chain, I’d like to put a twist on it. Instead if answering several questions, I simply want you to complete the following sentences. Game on. 🙂
1. When I was younger, ……
2. ….. has made me aware of my problems.
3. The best thing is ……….
4. At this point of life, I wish I could …..
5. ………. is where I want to see myself in the future.