I owe this award to coldchickensoup. ❤
Thank you Madam for giving me my second award! 😀 Though I must also say I owe you an apology for it took me years 😀 to finally post this. Heheh (Peace)
I must recommend you all readers, viewers and visitors to drop by on her blog for more poem inspirations.
Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true STARLIGHT Blogger.
Rules for the STARLIGHT Blogger Award:
Thank the giver and link their Blog to your post.
Answer the 3 original questions and then the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
Please pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions answer that first then answer the 3 new questions from your nominator and never change the Award rules.
Please don’t delete this note:
The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter. It is a Copyright image, you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo
Questions?? (Original Questions)
- If you could meet anyone from throughout history. Who and why?
– I would want to meet Anne Frank because obviously, she’s got a legacy on her back. Through her writings, modern people would be able to have an outlook to the kind of life they had during World War II.
- What is your favourite book and why?
– I guess I’ve said it before wherein I recognize my “love-hate relationship with the books. This kind of relationship is inspired by the thought of being a bookworm, but only falls for summaries.” So at 21, I’m still looking for a favourite book. Not his time but soon! Don’t worry, I’ll catch up whenever I found one. 🙂
Who is your favourite fiction character from any medium and why?
- My favorite fiction character would be “Cleah”. You can’t find her anywhere as she is the protagonist of the first story I’ve ever written during my high school days. I like the character for she’s simply my ideal version of myself. Now, don’t call me narci, okay? Hahah
1) What is that one place that makes you feel nostalgic all of a sudden?
Not really a particular place but I guess mountains make me feel nostalgic. Maybe I got this feeling because first, I grew up in mountainous region in Mindanao and second, I became fond of mountains and the stories/people behind reaching their peaks.
2) Who is your favorite author and why?
Well, as I;ve said, I got this unusual relationship with the book. But okay, I may pick John Green since he has this humor writing. Plus, the adventure and the journey the characters have to undergo excite me as well. Just don’t, don’t ask me about how he make me feel about his endings. 😀 😀
3) What is/are your asset/s?
Haha Physically, maybe I got this curly-head and height. When you ask people (those who know me or almost forgot me) who is Maria Michaela along with my “other names”, just tell them my height and hair and they all got you. Haha Other assets like character, values etc can be credited to my years in studying psychology.
My turn to throw you questions. 🙂
- How things are going in your life?
What’s the biggest compliment you’ve ever received?
What are the things that make you proud at this moment?
Therefore, I nominate…..